Physical fitness is a state of health and well being and your fitness level shows your ability to perform daily activities, occupation and sports. Before the industrial revolution, fitness was defined as the capacity to carry out the daily activities without any undue fatigue. Now the scenario has changed and with automation and lifestyle changes, physical fitness is now considered as a measure of the body’s ability to function efficiently and effectively in work and leissure activities. to be healthy, to resist diseases caused by decreased motor activity, and to meet emergency situations.
Fitness is closely related to a person’s habitual activities and is generally achieved through proper nutrition, moderate to vigorous physical exercise and sufficient rest.
Below are 21 fitness motivational quotes you can go through.
- Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live in. – Jim Rohn
- Lack of activity destroys the good condition of every human being, while movement and methodical physical exercise save it and preserve it. – Plat
- Exercise is king. Nutrition is queen. Put them together and you have got a kingdom – –Jack Lelanne
- Breathing correctly is the key to better fitness, muscle strength and athletic endurance.- – Dr. Michail Yessis
- If exercise could be purchased,in a pill, it would be the single most widely prescribed beneficial medicine in the world. – Robert M. Fuller
- Physical fitness is not only one of the most important keys to a healthy body, it is the basis of dynamic.and creative intellectual activity. – John F. Kennedy
- Fitness is not about being better than someone else. It’s about being better than you used to be. – Khloe Kardashian
8, We don’t stop playing because you grow old; We grow old because we stop playing. – George Bernard Shaw
- Every champion was once a contender that refused to give up. – Sylvestor Stallone
- A muscle is like a car. If you want it to run well early in the morning, you have to warm it up. – Florence Griffith Joyner
- Getting more exercise isn’t only good for your waistline. It’s a natural anti-depressant, that leaves you in a great mood. – Auliq Ice
- The only real insurance you have against disease is a healthy body.Invest wisely, generously and oftenin that policy. – Tom Sorenson
- If you get tired, learn to rest, not quit. – Unknown
14. The groundwork for all happiness is good health. – Leigh Hurt
- The hardest thing about exercise is to start doing it. Once you are doing exercise regularly, the hardest thing is to stop it. – Erin Gray
- The sovereign invigorator of the body is exercise, and of all the exercises, walking is the best. – Thomas Jefferson
- Nothing lift me out of a bad mood better than a hard workout on my treadmill. It never fails. To us, exercise is nothing short of a miracle. – Chef
- It’s easier to maintain good health than to recover it. – Antonio Meville M.D
- Don’t limit your challenges, challenge your limits. – Jerry Dunn
- Age is no barrier, it’s a limitation you put on your mind. – Jackie Joyner Kersee
- Every day is another chance to get stronger, to eat better, to live healthier, and to be the best version of you. – Unknown